Student InternPrevious Interns
WORK; LEARN & TRAVEL WITH US
We can offer you a 1-3 months practical equine & wildlife internship with our clients and their horses all over Southern Africa. Sometimes you will be with us in Boston, Natal Midlands where our wild horse herd lives, in Limpopo or maybe in Botswana, Mashatu Game Reserve. Be flexible and allow us to take you to different places and experience different horses, people and regions. This is a great opportunity for you to experience life in South Africa from “the inside”, get experience in horsemanship and equine faciliated interactions, work in a beautiful environment with animals and of course ride!
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our detailed info on the practical equine & wildlife internship and if you are interested send through the application questionnaire immediately!
COME AWAY WITH US
GETAWAY PACKAGES FOR ANYONE
Do you feel like a quick break from your studies or busy work schedule? Would you love to explore more of South Africa but have not been able to? Have a look at our getaway flyer here.
We take care of all the bookings & logistics so you can enjoy a quick getaway in breathtaking Southern Africa!
- - -
PLEASE NOTE OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must have a comprehensive medical and travel insurance covering you for Africa
- You must sign an indemnity form on arrival
- Unfortunately you may not have any guests / friends / family stay with you while you
are with us. We suggest that they visit you after your stay with us and travel with you if you are planning to do so.
- Full payment to secure your experience and proof of payment has to be emailed (Payment Methods: electronic transfer; bank details will be supplied when
- Cancellations: Non refundable. However, if you have a valid reason (i.e. medical) for a cancellation we may be able to postpone your trip. A medical doctor’s note has to
be supplied as proof.
- Inappropriate behavior can lead to immediate dismissal.
- Alcohol abuse and the use of any recreational drugs are not permitted.
- Right of admission reserved
- Itinerary is subject to change.