Earth Awareness Initiatives » Wilderness Experience
“I believe that South Africa is the most beautiful place on earth. Admittedly I am biased but when you combine the natural beauty of sunny South Africa with the friendliness and cultural diversity of our people, and the fact that the region is a haven for Africa’s most splendid wildlife, then I think that we have been blessed with a truly wonderful land.” - Nelson Mandela
EXPERIENCE THE TRUE WILDERNESS OF SOUTH AND SOUTHERN AFRICA AND RECONNECT WITH YOURSELF, NATURE AND THE ANIMALS AROUND YOU
We offer participatory wilderness journeys on foot, horseback or waterways tailormade to the places you want to see and experience, your budget and time schedule. Along with experiencing true wilderness in a small group of like-minded people, your participation will be supporting a conservation or humanitarian project on the ground! We also specialise in children and young women mentorship experiences in a wilderness setting, assisting in their development and path in life!
Give us a call on +27 (0) 76 577 1936 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's put your life-changing wilderness journey into Africa together
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL GUESTS:
- You must have a comprehensive medical and travel insurance covering you for Africa
- You must sign an indemnity form on arrival
- Full payment to secure your travel and proof of payment has to be emailed (Payment Methods: electronic transfer; bank details will be supplied when confirming booking)
- Cancellations: Non refundable. However, if you have a valid reason (i.e. medical) for a cancellation we may be able to postpone your trip. A medical doctor’s note has to be supplied as proof.
- Inappropriate behavior can lead to immediate dismissal.
- Alcohol abuse and the use of any recreational drugs are not permitted.
- Right of admission reserved
- Itinerary is subject to change.